Got the FLM tvps done today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMRbrnSNRbrd

So I didn't plan on installing these yet considering I've got a motor plate on the way as well, but after losing a motor mount screw and thus destroying my spur gear, today seemed like the perfect day to tackle the project. It all went smoothly until the final step of reinstalling the entire rear section...I found the extended driveshaft that came with the kit was the wrong one and therefore would not install correctly...pull out the dremel and do a little hacking and, well, it will work temporarily...here's the pics:

DSCF1471.jpg

DSCF1470.jpg

Still trying to decide how I want the body to ride...I'm thinking I'll make four new holes and have it ride in the center. However, I really like how the mill is protected when using the stock rear mounting location and making new ones in the front. I'm considering cutting the front fenders straight to give it that baja look...what do you guys think?:

DSCF1469.jpg

the integy tank guard works pretty good. make sure your rear shock screws are pointing rearward.

check out oregonmud's pics. i like how he cut the body to fit his lst's.

Did you get ahold of FastLaneMachine about the dogbone? They will replace the dogbone for you. Seems they had a run of dogbones that were too big.

now I'm thinking i shoulda opted for the FLM's instead of the HPI extended chassis?

saweet!

Hey everyone. Yes I got ahold of FLM and they sent the new dogbone out ASAP. Also, the FLM parts are great! Anyone thinking of getting them, should.

Latest posts

Members online

Back