got a new airbrush. my first attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pmp

My new lid first attempt with the airbrush. maybe next time I will try some shadeing.
edit2.jpg

Looks nice man. Congrats on the airbrush, which did you get?

Great job with the airbrush!!! Good scheme

Thanks it was actually the wifes idea to go with the waves/ water type theme i just drew it up. lol
funny thing is she said wow that looks really nice to bad youll probably just break it tomorrow at the track lol.

Use the gravity feed. I have a Badger bottom feeder and it was cool at first but is a PITA now. But, my new gravity feed Iwata is awesome.

Use the gravity feed. I have a Badger bottom feeder and it was cool at first but is a PITA now. But, my new gravity feed Iwata is awesome.

ya thats what I was thinkin. but the cup is soo small. figured it would be good when I start doing some fadeing and more colors. the bottom feed just screwed right on the the pactra paint jars I bought. I liked that.

maybe, see if mrs. will let me get away for a while the book
:whipit: oh I see :lmao3:
just messin with ya. my wife dosnt even question it anymore. she knows every friday I'm gone lol. told her I'm gonna start racin in the summer when the outdoor track opens back up. All she said is great so how many days are you gonna be at the track then. I said 3 lol.

]-[0pa]0ng;99774 said:
Nice paint job. I have a hard time using a single color rattle can.

ya that was my first body i painted for the savy. got the crowd pleaser with the grafix inside it and just used one color. I like this way better now I can make whatever I want lol.
I need to print out the hpisf logo and transfer it on to my next one. I have 2 more sitting here that I have to paint. think I'm gonna do the same scheme but with some logos and stuff on them.

I've been wanting a nice airbrush for a while.

Nice job man!

I've been wanting a nice airbrush for a while.

Nice job man!

just do it go buy one.....
thanks by the way. I liked it when I did it but the more i look at it sitting on my table I wished i would have did it a little different. But thats a problem I always have once its done i want to change it lol.

:whipit: oh I see :lmao3:
just messin with ya. my wife dosnt even question it anymore. she knows every friday I'm gone lol. told her I'm gonna start racin in the summer when the outdoor track opens back up. All she said is great so how many days are you gonna be at the track then. I said 3 lol.

crash:whipit:not crash

I give out the wip'n in my hse

see you there bud.

:lmao:

But thats a problem I always have once its done i want to change it lol.

I am the same way. That's why the lid I picked up yesterday for was #13 for me. (damn, I just thought about how much I have spent in lids and paint alone. LOL)

Nice job pmp on the paint job. I'm goin over to my buddy's house tonight to start praticing with mine and get a hang of it. I've got 5 bodies here I need to paint.

saw pmp (steve's ) new paint

looks evan better in person

also, Steve.........GREAT DRIVING MY MAN

you are going to do well this tear racing.

Good luck
thanks. you missed it right after you left I broke a axel on the same jump you did in your video. :lmao: so I now have the hex hub conversion:getdown:

thats your damage report?

heres mine :duh:

1. jr sport st126mg servo
2. custom made wheelie bar
3. switch wireing harness
4. stretched out three exhaust coupling springs
5. getting spanked on the track

great fun, see ya next time Steve

:jamout:

kool paint pmp. how much is a gravity feed & does airbrushing take a lot of practice or do you think pretty much anyone can do it?

thats your damage report?

heres mine :duh:

1. jr sport st126mg servo
2. custom made wheelie bar
3. switch wireing harness
4. stretched out three exhaust coupling springs
5. getting spanked on the track

great fun, see ya next time Steve

:jamout:
:turtle: thats not good..... I actually did break 2 shock shafts also.

kool paint pmp. how much is a gravity feed & does airbrushing take a lot of practice or do you think pretty much anyone can do it?

I don't think it was that hard. Just have to be patient and take your time. If I remember right I got my gun for $195 mine can be set up as gravity feed or siphon feed from the bottom.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back