Good street tire combo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

texasavage

I have the Phaltline's but they tore where the sidewall meets the tread and now I'm looking for something new. The tear probly came from too much toe on the rear, which now I have the Integy rear hubs so it might not be an issue now

I'm looking at the Proline Road Rage but not sure if I should get the max or 40 series ones
-Maxx sized road rage (proline does not even list these anymore)
-40 series road rage

I'm wanting to use just a simple dish 1/2 offset wheel like the Ofna black dish
With this rim I'd have to use the Maxx sized tire which looks like it might have alot of roll in the corners.
But if I choose the 40 series tire I have not found many dish wheel's that comes in a 40 series size. I'm guessing they would not come in any offset with them being so wide already. The XTM dish is the only one I've come across

Also is the Losi dish pretty much the same as the Ofna rims?

What do you guys recommend?

-stick with the Phaltlines
-Road rage maxx sized
-Road rage 40 series. One this one I'd need alittle assistance finding a good rim to mount on.

BTW I'm running 17mm hexes

Check out the proline tech 5 wheels! Not a dish but I have used a couple sets on different apps and they are quite sturdy!

I'm running the hotbodies baller tires factory mounted on slayer rims and i love them actually and they look really cool there the ones on my e revo https://www.hpisavageforum.com/gallery/data/500/medium/RC_Trucks_001.jpg

there 17mm only thing is i found you cant use the flanged wheel nuts one them as they don't fit in between the design of the rims so i had to use the unflanged nuts thats all but they hold fine

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back