Good Fail Safe ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xll-SavageX-llx

★ CaNaDa Eh ★
Hey guys i think it's time to get a "good" fail safe for the savy..
Iv been running the savy for 2 years with out a fail safe and iv had one run a way which led to a cracked & bend tvp shaped like a L :lamo:

So i heard some bad things about the Venom Fail Safe so i looked into the Ofna Micro Fail Safe ::

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXEYG2

Would this be hood or can someone else offer a better one ??
Link would be GREAT :)

Thanks
- Brandon

The OFNA is a decent F/S. I ran one for roughly a year with no problems.

I have to agree with Pope. I would spend the money toward a 2.4ghz radio with a built in F/S. I'm customed to FUTABA FASST Radios. the quality is very good and have never had a problem with any of the ones I have had.

When I used my stock radio I ran the Futaba micro. I know others like the Ofna one too. I'd say go with what ever is cheaper.

that f/s you posted works like a charm.

i run it on my Hellfire which uses a stock HPI AM Tx/Rx.

lose signal, brakes come on end of story.

it was either buy that f/s for $20 or spend $90 on a Fasst Rx.

If you can swing it, get a new Tx. I got the Futaba 3PM. Best upgrade I've done so far! Even with a FS in my truck I was having issues with the truck not wanting to drive. Everytime I would hit the gas the FS would kick in. I could not figure out what was going on at all. Bought the 3PM and never looked back, also I didnt change anything on the truck and I still never had that problem again. Something to do with the engine was glitching the electronics for some reason. When I turned the motor over you could see them glitch, then once you got it started it would idle ok but when you gave it any throttle the FS would kick on, then reset and you could try again, only to have the FS kick in again. Very annoying to say the least. Whatever the problem was, I have never had a single issue again with the new setup.

Thats a nice f/s i use that on one of my rc's .

I have had a Duratrax F/S and it has saved me countless times. I don't usually trust the brand but i needed a cheap one to race at one track and i had to buy it. now i have three of them.

I have had a Duratrax F/S and it has saved me countless times. I don't usually trust the brand but i needed a cheap one to race at one track and i had to buy it. now i have three of them.

LOL yeah only if i had a F/S about a year ago i would have cracked TVP's :lmao:

Do you have a link for the Duratrax F/S ??

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back