gone frome site

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash

hey guys, I will be on vacation untill wensday next week. TaKn the bike to The Tail of the Dragon on N.C.

have a safe holiday

Dannie

:cheers:

I'm back men

1888 miles 7 states and made it back safe. YES!

The dragon was fun, it only accounted for 11 miles of the trip but, was very cool.
5 bikes wrecked the day I was there.

memphis was alot of fun, Biele street was a blast.
we met James Browns brother (seriously)
We were out until 3 am at the blues bars.

nashville had some great muscians also, we closed that town too. lol

we didnt stop much on the road we drove almost all day, everyday. 300-400 miles

my butt took a pounding..........................lol

back to work

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW Crash thats a lot of miles in a few days on a bike. We are glad you ar back home safe and had a great time. Sounds like it anyway.

at 2 min 38 seconds my buddy scraps his floor boards for the first time,

when I upload some good pics I`ll post em here

Cool!
hey at one point it sounds like you scrape and you ask if she got that on tape. Is that what it is? I want to trailer my GSXR down there next year. Cruise it a few times then commit suicide...

Ha nm.. that post was not there when I asked... Put them on the full site!
lots of us ride... <--- thought this was in privet for some reason...

nice crash.ive been to the dragon 2 times and its always good to come back in one piece..and dam thats alot of seat miles my a*s would have fallen off!!!.did you happen to see how good your bike did on gas mileage?what numbers was she putting down

nice crash.ive been to the dragon 2 times and its always good to come back in one piece..and dam thats alot of seat miles my a*s would have fallen off!!!.did you happen to see how good your bike did on gas mileage?what numbers was she putting down

I did not keep track, we stopped every 120-140 miles for gas. Running about 70 mph

couple hundred bucks in fuel

we stayed in hotel rooms from 50 bucks per nite up to 220 bucks in downtown memphis.

Crash, looks like it was a good ride, nice pics and vid. Glad to see your trip was incident free.

Hey Crash, nice pics and video. I made that trip last Oct. 1300 miles in 3 days. Quite an experience, Deals gap is a beautiful area. I vote we start anual Savage Forum weekend at the gap. Glad you made it home safe, 318 to you sir.
Joey
:motorcycle:

bad news from ms.

my great freind Joe went down tryn to avoid a deer on the highway

he is in a ms. hospital on a breathing machine

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DEAR FREIND JOE

he is on the right in pic, next to him is larry his brother

100_3170.jpg

bad news from ms.

my great freind Joe went down tryn to avoid a deer on the highway

he is in a ms. hospital on a breathing machine

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY DEAR FREIND JOE

he is on the right in pic, next to him is larry his brother​

sorry to hear about your friend ,i went down before and its not a good thing,hope he makes it keep me updated,my prays goes out to his friends and family​

hey guys, I will be on vacation untill wensday next week. TaKn the bike to The Tail of the Dragon on N.C.

have a safe holiday

Dannie

:cheers:

did you do this on your sport bike or your real bike? lol ;)

Cool!
hey at one point it sounds like you scrape and you ask if she got that on tape. Is that what it is? I want to trailer my GSXR down there next year. Cruise it a few times then commit suicide...

cruzing through old posts can be fun. this post just made me lol ^^^

never got to ride it on the GsXR .. :(

Danny you never updated this. How is Joe? I hope he is still with us as I type this ...

Latest posts

Members online

Back