glow plug wires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnowyBerke

Hello everyone I'm just learning about Savage tuning. First of all, I want to say that the car started and stopped then I try again and it stopped when I press the gas. I first removed the spark plug and removed the nitro in the engine, then I put the spark plug back in, but I couldn't fully tighten it, I didn't understand what was going on. I tried to start the engine again.

There was a loud noise from the engine, as if it were a gunshot, like tat tat tat (I think because the engine took air) After removing the spark plug, I understood everything. The metal wires of the spark plug had come off. I don't know if the metal wires are falling into the engine (I think its very dangerous for engine) now and I'm very worried, what should I do?

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-14 at 20.13.09.jpeg

Looking at metal fragments in picture looks to me that you have damaged/stripped g/plug thread on engine.
When you fitted g/plug did you start tightening by hand then used g/plug spanner to finish off, as concern when you said you could not tighten g/plug fully indicates to me you have cross threaded it!
Have you tried g/plug in g/plug starter to see if it still glows up?

Looking at metal fragments in picture looks to me that you have damaged/stripped g/plug thread on engine.
When you fitted g/plug did you start tightening by hand then used g/plug spanner to finish off, as concern when you said you could not tighten g/plug fully indicates to me you have cross threaded it!
Have you tried g/plug in g/plug starter to see if it still glows up?
İt still glows up but i will buy new one .What worries me is the bits of wire damaging the engine when the engine is running. I'm thinking of getting the engine cleaned by someone who knows how to maintain it.

don't turn the engine over, remove cooling head, four bolts, remove head button which is just a friction fit, look for metal fragments on top of piston and remove, check for score marks down side of sleeve, check thread in centre of head buttom where glow plug goes as you have probably stripped it. Also best to completely strip engine and remove piston and sleeve and clean inspect. Or get new engine!

Latest posts

Members online

Back