Given up!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a good looking savy for $200, I say keep it and let the guys help you get it running. I would also like to know what tires/Rins you are running? they may be a bit to much for your set up and could be causing some of your issues.

X2 (Factory settings on both the mill and the tranny)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi The rims and tyres I haven't got a clue the shop couldn tell me exactly he just said goliath.
Wot I will do is take pics and put them on this thread.
I did think that the wheels were just too big they must be pitting extra strain all the way through the transmis all the way to the clutch bell. I want rid of them am buying some stock savy rims n tyres and some 17mm hex tomorrow.
I did think it was a good savy and do love it just got upset cos ive had some grief!!! Certainly not going to get rid.
Jay

Cant drive it mate as the brake hub has rounded off. Last run it was not working well did briefly. Will get some spacers Cheers
Jay

Hi The rims and tyres I haven't got a clue the shop couldn tell me exactly he just said goliath.
Wot I will do is take pics and put them on this thread.
I did think that the wheels were just too big they must be pitting extra strain all the way through the transmis all the way to the clutch bell. I want rid of them am buying some stock savy rims n tyres and some 17mm hex tomorrow.
I did think it was a good savy and do love it just got upset cos ive had some grief!!! Certainly not going to get rid.
Jay

look into the hpi dirt bonz there a great tire and hpi states there 40% lighter then the old stock tires http://cgi.ebay.ca/NEW-HPI-SAVAGE-D...pt=Radio_Control_Vehicles&hash=item588b8195cf

i have a set and there great in the dirt and grass and hold up well,and another plus is there cheap lol the link above is 17mm as u wanted and i deal with rob "nitronutzz" all the time and have never had a problem......

cheers shaun didnt think of looking intrenationally on ebay
jay

nitronutzz- i will have second this notion, i to have used him more times than i can remeber. I have never had a bad transaction. Yes looking international might be an option to look into.

Is in my favourite seller list!!! I have found though when ive bought from abroad for my heli i have to pay tax!!
Jay

Members online

No members online now.
Back