Giveaway: FastEddy Ball Bearing Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got pulled away on a project at work yesterday and didn't get to wrap up this giveaway yesterday afternoon like I wanted to. So to make up for it I'm going to change the giveaway from one lucky winner to TWO winners!

First I'd like to thank again FastEddyBearings for making this giveaway even possible in the first place. Not only does @FastEddy offer some fantastic bearings at great prices, but he's also a heck of a good guy.

If you haven't checked out his site already - be sure to do so here, http://www.fasteddybearings.com/

So now on to the good stuff, lets find out who are TWO lucky winners are for a HPI Savage bearing kit of their choice from FastEddyBearings...

And the winners are:

@Jam Racing 1 and @thesmilingpirate!

Congrats guys and thanks to everyone that joined in on this giveaway!

:woot: Holy clutch springs! Thank you! That is awesome! Thank you @WoodiE and @FastEddy for offering the contest and the bearings. Thank you @X for the congratulations. Congratulations as well to @Jam Racing 1

I've been member of this forum since 2008. It has been a great place to learn and help others and there is no shortage of great people here.

Thanks again!
TSP :pirate:

Last edited:
WOW !!!!! Thanks to WoodiE and Fast Eddy bearings , my Savage sure can benefit from a set of these bearings....

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back