Gears to tires ratio.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage speed

my savage rocks
I am just curious what gear ratio i would need for these bad boys?

IMG_3939.jpg

wow you would need pretty low gearing for those i would think but I'm no expert!! those tires must weigh a ton!!! lol

Those things are crazy huge! I remember seeing them in the lhs once before I almost got a set. And thought about how much they were vs how much i would use them and decided not to. But Shaun is right Lower gearing

Those things are crazy huge! I remember seeing them in the lhs once before I almost got a set. And thought about how much they were vs how much i would use them and decided not to. But Shaun is right Lower gearing
I will do the lowest gearing i geuss the savage will allow. As for the price they were i think usually they were around $130.00 but the guy i got them from gave them to me for $65.00 brand new just to get rid of them so what the heck.

13/52 for gearing and I bet the engine will still be giving all it's got to turn them lol.

YA i got a set of xtm racing tires that i have never used as there huge 7 inch tires lol didnt like the look myself!!And the tires actually hit the a -arms when fully turned so watch out for that!!!

YA i got a set of xtm racing tires that i have never used as there huge 7 inch tires lol didnt like the look myself!!And the tires actually hit the a -arms when fully turned so watch out for that!!!
I have had them on my first savage and i am not sure if they hit because i never really got the testing in to see before i took them off. I recently dusted them off and wanted to try them out alittle more so thanks for the tips.

Latest posts

Members online

Back