Futaba receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlg1

Hey guys i have the Futaba 3pm tx and a R603FF receiver, at the moment the receiver is running on rechargable AA batteries which would equal 4.8v.The manual states it needs 6v.The reason i am asking is after landing a jump it takes a few seconds until i can get control again and also today the throttle stuck open a couple of times over fairly flat terrain but it shut off after a few seconds of doing so, my batteries are fully charged , all connections are tight and the fail safe is set, it has always done this so was just asking has anyone else had similar problems that a 6v upgrade sorted out , thanks :p

Thanks for the reply Pope, yes use normal batteries in tx but will also try a rebind.

Think I have sorted it. The E.P.A on the steering servo was a little too much and when I turned aggressivley from side to side it must have been glitching and was causing the throttle servo to glitch. Reset my E.P.A and it now doesn't do it .

Yes, only by chance that I spotted it, not had it out running yet but it seemed fine with wheels off the floor

Members online

No members online now.
Back