fuel in the owb,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreaming rc

Have a F4.6 two years old, still runs nails. brother has revo and has been through four engines,, one way bearing wasnt catchin, sanded shaft with 400 grit and clean with brake cleaner, should there be some type of o ring between the shaft and the back plate, thought it was leaking in from the exhaust header, so i siliconed the roto start, the motor still beats revos on the track would like to keep it. has about 10 galons through it but always starts and runs strong .. please help.

Thanks Dell

Once the OWB slips it can be revived a few times for a short time if cleaned out but still doesnt last long. Your best bet is to just replace the OWB.

There is no O-Ring the goes between it. It will tend to leak on it.

Thanks again,, this is my 4th owb,, thought maybe my shaft was getting to worn thats why i sanded it.. down,, ,, Thanks

Dell

Last edited by a moderator:
try preheating your mill with a heat gun before you start it.

oneway will last longer

old ones may work for you if you dp preheat the mill

good luck

try preheating your mill with a heat gun before you start it.

oneway will last longer

old ones may work for you if you dp preheat the mill

good luck

also, when you finish running your rig for the day cut off fuel to truck and restart truck to burn off fuel in the engine.

It will start twice after fuel is cut off

then use A.R.O.

I"m old school ,, always use after run oil., sometimes a pain to start but well worth it..lol..

Dell Thanks..................................................................................

The mill doesn't have to get that much hotter. But a good worm will go a long way. Even a Hair dryer for a few seconds will do the trick.

I always preheat mine even in the summer time i put a heat gun on it till the temp is around 200 deg ferinhite (sp)

Latest posts

Members online

Back