Fly sky FS-GTB3 ... Any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive heard great thing about it, but i personally had a horrible experience. The thing is garbage, but I'm in the minority for sure. lol if you do try one let me know what I'm missing out on.

Got my fly sky on all my stuff.The spektrum sits on the shelf.I have had no problems with it.I have it on both my bajas.Great reliable tx for the money!

I haven't used one myself but have seen one in action and have heard really good things about this radio but i assume there's lemons out there as is with all products it seems. I am going to try one shortly as i figure for the price i might as well try one! lol

Ooops gues there is another thread about this but good to hear positive reviews on it thanx guys.

No issues here. I run it with my Savage all the time. Range is more than adequate. The common fact about this radio from those who have used it is that you can't go wrong for the price.

Mine is great I sold all my 3pmx receivers and my 3pmx the money I got from two rx'sbought my gt3b and receivers for 4 rc's haven't had any problems the trim settings don't go as far as the Futaba though it only trims about half of what the Futaba did other than that everything is almost the same as the higher end radios

I'm gonna have to have a look at mine, and maybe give it a second chance, because this thing seems to get nothing but great reviews. lol

batt hog but

If I was forced to say something negative about it,,,would have to be that it consumes big time mah. Does go thru batts more than my other 2.4's but also no trouble with it around a marina packed with pleasure boats, radar, cell phones, and other rc boats. Getting my second converted to 6 chnl for scale crawling.

I fixed that problem I used an old TURNIGY 5000 mah LiPo it's a little rigged but works awesome haven't charged it in a month lol
62df3780.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back