Fly Sky FS-GT3B Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I was running my savage the other day then this happened!
IMG_0038.jpg

I called HobbyPartz to see if they could fix it and apparently a 3 month old radio is out of warranty... Has any one else experienced this problem? I figured they could have atleast sent me a trigger and I could have put it on but they said I had to buy a brand new radio to fix it. Well since they wont help me out I'm wondering if you guys have parts for these or maybe a broken one that you are willing to sell me? Does anyone know how to maybe rig up a trigger so i can keep using this radio? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

SB, you might be able to pull the radio apart and just CA glue the pieces back together. And if that don't work, you may just have to buy another set-up and at least you'll have an extra Rx for another RC for in the future.

don't be so angry with your trigger =P All kidding aside I haven't had this issue, but if i did i wouldnt care all to much for a 40 dollar radio.

jb weld it back together I broke the brake side of my trigger and that's the solution until I can machine a replacement.

Same thing happened to mine :( I tried glue and it wouldn't hold. Flysky said they would send me one if I paid shipping but it would of been a hassle. I fixed mine like I was tying a fly for fishing. I used a cut hook on both sides then wrapped it all the way up and down with string then put cement on top. Its hard as steel now and I don't think I could break it again. I'll try to take a pic tomorrow and show you.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back