Flux Radio Problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arctic4x4

Hey,
Just wondering if anyone else has had a problem with the 2.4ghz radio drop out after moving 30 feet away from the vehicle?

I ran the truck a handful of times with no problems or any crashes, one evening after running the truck for awhile I came back in put the LiPo's on to charge and after they were done charging I took the truck back outside and got setup for a run, gave it gas and damn truck took off like a bat outta hell and stopped responding to the controller after 30 feet, checked all the connections they seem fine, batteries are new and fresh in the remote.

I am totally stumped.

First thing to check would be your reciever antenna wire. They can be damaged in some surprisingly easy ways.
Also if you're using the HPI radio, it has a built-in fail-safe that will help prevent runaways.

Thank you, yeah it looks like that is my problem.
Now my next question is should I just replace the wire or should I just upgrade my receiver and transmitter?

If I replace the wire does it matter what kind? I have the RF-45 receiver btw.

I don't think know you can just replace the wire. You can either get a new reciever or just upgrade the system. I'm pretty happy with my HPI radio, but it's a preference thing.

You can replace the wire, and many types are available. Usually requires some soldering.

Latest posts

Members online

Back