Flux and DX3s - any advice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mexxan

Hi all - gonna sound totally dim now but I've just got a DX3s and I'm about to install the receiver but I don't know which way to plug the Flux/mmm into it- no signs for pos/neg on the receiver body so don't know which way to connect the pins. If I go with the same orientation as the stock Rx then the brown wire
on the mmm and the black wire on the servo would be next to the outer edge of the casing - away from the writing - is this right? I just don't want to fry anything.

I remember reading posts about setting up a DX3s with a mmm/Flux but cannot find the info again. I think it was something about End Point Adjustments - appreciate any advice on this - and anything else on running this Tx setup. Don't want to mash something up from newb error. Cheers

As long as you don't put power to the sensor inputs at the bottom you cant hurt it. I don't have one but some one will chime in soon. - or dark wire has always been to the right on all Ive seen Center is away positive and sensor on the left

I'm running the same set up. i got my DX3S hooked up although I'm using the receiver with temps on my nitro, and the other one with the flux. I'm not sure if i understand your question but what i think your asking is which way to plug it on. i put the gold pin part of the plug up. you will have to shave the side part down on the steering servo plug. then just put them both up. Hope this helps if not let me know and i can maybe snap a few pics when i get home.

Thanks guys - got the receiver sorted. Just need to know about the EPAon throttle, something about letting the mmm 'see' the whole range - just not sure whether to leave the travel at 100% on throttle or put it to 125% ? I actually though it would only be relevant to gas/nitro throttle servo. Tells you what I know...
88- any chance you could tell me what travel you have for your thottle? do you know if the failsafe feature is applicable to both receivers or just the T version (and thanks for the offer of the pics- I think I'm nearly there, would be great to hear how you find the DX3s- haven't used it yet but seems a world apart from stock)?

Thanks again for all the info.

Well, looks like all that fretting was overkill. Installation was faultless and the DX3S feels superb- I was letting rip today without any glitches and worry. Priceless. Cheers.

Latest posts

Members online

Back