FLM Parts??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinisterRC

What dealer do you guys go to for your FLM parts?? I've checked a few on-line hobby stores and couldn't find parts in stock. I checked the FLM site but it seems they want me to go through a dealer? Do you guys order from them directly?

Thanks for the replies fellas. I'm still deciding between the FLM TVP's or the PRC set... I did check out rcmonster and they seem to have all the FLM parts I would need. How's the response time at PRC? Are they as bad as FLM? Thanks for the help.

Spend the extra money and do the prc set. If I had to do it all over again I would go prc because of weight. Takes less stress on parts when you bash

Spend the extra money and do the prc set. If I had to do it all over again I would go prc because of weight. Takes less stress on parts when you bash

That's the way I'm leaning. Crazy thing is I had the whole PRC set (TVP's, Motor Mount, Ofna 250 Plate, etc..) and sold it! That was about a year ago. Now I'm thinking I should have kept my parts. I think I'm going truggy, and that definitely should be a PRC build.

Hi I used to be a dealer for FLM i have some parts left.

heres what i have

PM me if you want anything

1-FLM40000 hybrid bulk head
3-FLM46000 servo mounts
2-FLM40030 xl drive cups
5-FLM48000 drag link
1-FLM45210 center skid plate
2-FLM45500 Servo Plate
5-FLM47500 TVP skid brace
2-FLM49100 Ext TVP drive shaft
2-FLM47300 1/2 TVP brace kit

Latest posts