FLM LCG TVP question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_DDub

Hey guys,

I have my FLM LCG TVPs (standard length) and I was installing them but ran into a screw hole issue.

The hole that allows the bolt to connect to the servo plate forward cross member (right next to trans) is too small for the bolt to fit through. Anyone else run into this issue? Should I just drill the hole out to allow the bolt to pass?

Working on my mid-tank as well. Following bits and pieces from everyone's work, most of the ideas come from Judge's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post Pict's. I would also suggest to contact FLM and ask them. If its a simple largening hole factor they may say to do that otherwise they may want you to send them back for replacement.

I'll post pics tonight. But I don't want to send it back, I need to get this thing together!

Thanks Allan. My goal here is to build a tough basher. I'm also tired of buying fuel tanks due to the the shock towers crashing into the tank when landing on the rear/top.

The servo plate only came with 2 crossbars, so I know I couldn't have mixed it up :) But the chassis did come with a cross bar and 2 mini cross bars? I'll post pics because I have no idea what to do with the extra pieces that came with the chassis.

Members online

No members online now.
Back