Flm 4.7 Mm Tvps???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides those, (FLM) look at all these options(IRC). Reg tvp that is LCG. A little more expensive but Rob uses a 6082 alloy which is 18% stornger than 6061 alloy like what FLM is using. Tossing more options.

IRC tvp options

TVP Weight - TVPs Weight - Complete
2.5mm Innovative-RC EXT 1inch & 6mm Race TVPs 6.2oz (175g) 12.5oz (353g)
4mm Innovative-RC bash TVPs 9.7oz (275g) 14.5oz (412g)
standard non LCG HPI 5.8oz (165g) ------
5mm LCG HPI TVP (SavageX) 5.4oz (152g) ------

They are a good strong TVP and may weigh a tad more than stock. Don't worry about weight with a savage, it's pointless. May I recommend these low center of gravity tvp's. They are better imo because it lowers the center of gravity making the truck harder to roll over and such.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is true about tring to drop weight on a savy. I have a set of the irc plates and i love em. Rob's products are great high quailty i will buy from him again when its time for anouther project

to use the lcg tvps what type of changes do i have to make? will these cause me to bottom out more when i jump???

That set is the standard length set he also has one set that is extended 6mm in the front and another that is extended 1 inch in the rear and 6mm in the front. No changes need done, other than new body holes drilled if you get an extended set of TVP's

6mm kit click here

!inch and 6mm click here

The low center of gravity is only lowering the tranny and engine, your front and rear skids don't change height, the chassis is just straight from front to rear instead of the stock raised center portion.

Here is a pic of the 1 inch rear and 6mm front set.
d2bc3c39.jpg

I have FLM tvps and love them. Rob at IRC makes some killer stuff also :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back