flaming exhaust ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ivan

is it possible to get flames to come out of your exhaust as i think would be cool if it is possible. i saw a other forum about this topic but it did not realy tell me the answer and if it can be how would i do this.

on this forum some one said they did it but i don't belive it as hes got no pics or vids of it here is the url http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/lofiversion/index.php/t21119.html

Somehow you made 3 threads of the same question so I deleted 2 of them and kept this one.

I highly doubt it would happen......I have actually tried lighting this type of fuel before and I think it has an invisible flame....can't remember though if that is correct.

The oil coming out of the exhuast would probably inhibit the flame unless you strapped a torch to it, not to mention you would need to run realy rich. You would have to make a seperate system to do this and then you could just put it anywhere. Pretty sure but not positive.

I agree,

the only way would be a alternate fuel source injected into pipe with an igniter source.

sounds easy enough.

Nitro mainly burns clean, some fuels have faint colors. We use my 2 year old blue thunder as fire starter when camping at it has a very very light blue tint to it. But why do it, RCs are mainly plastic and plastic melts ;)

sorry about the threads i got the rd logics dual exhaust it be cool if i could mod my engine or exhaust in some way for flames to come out

if some one has got any ideas on how to make flames come out the exhaust that be aswome

Fill the exhaust full of gas and tie a wind proof lighter to the bumper! Just kidding, couldn't help myself. If you find a way to pull it off you'll dfienetly have to share with us.

1. A glow plug tapped into the pipe
2. A 4 channel radio
3. A piggyback tank full of kerosene or deisel
4. An aux battery feed for the glow plug
5. An extra servo to contol fuel to pipe
6. Fuel fitting tapped into pipe

- Ya know, this really doesn't sound that easy

How's about a 3 channel radio, model rocket engine, and ignitor?

Either way, when nitro burns it has a faint flame. This isn't going to burn like gasoline.

flame has come out of my exhaust
when me and my dad first finished building it we just wanted 2 start break in and idle it
but it was late so we did in garage(with propper ventalation of course)
we didnt wna get wheels dirty b4 we got a pic of it done so we put it on a towel
it started for a second and caught the towel on fire and yes it burns very clean almost perfectly clear lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back