Firehammer Mt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun

I've been seriously thinking of buying a firehammer mt!! i like the idea of regular gas, as i have to order my nitro fuel so its pretty expensive so I'm just wondering if anyone here has any experience with the firehammer mt?

Last edited by a moderator:
I also like the idea of gas to nitro, alot cheaper,, I have been looking at a couple 1/5 scale trucks, but expensuf, I can hardly get my savage & 1/8 scale back together, I even have a heli that I cant get out it only needs roter blades, I just cant bring myself to spend the $20 for the blades would rather put it in the savage hummm don't figure :blah:

no the firehammer is a duratrax product!!but is alot like the hpi baja in some ways!! it has the same type 2 stroke engine and apparently will run over 30 minutes on a tank of fuel! and no i don't even have a lhs!! the closest is like a 2 hour drive lol

thats what I herd also 30 min on a tank of fuel, I am still looking for a certian one, but cant remember the name

then again no wonder, the firehammer has a 450cc tank on it lol were as a savage has a 160cc

i've seen a few fg videos as well!! looks like a cool 1/5 scale truck as well

Latest posts

Members online

Back