Finally did something.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright fixed the shocks and put the bowties on to see how it looked race ready. Even took it out side so there is background other than my carpet and walls.

Edit here are the pics. Sorry ment to hit go advanced lol.
DSCN1346.jpg

DSCN1347.jpg

DSCN1348.jpg

DSCN1349.jpg

DSCN1350.jpg

DSCN1351.jpg

DSCN1352.jpg

all i can say is WOW. that is a true thing of beauty right there. id would LOVE to see some video pope, bashing, racing, i don't care i just want to see that beast in action! unreal build repped for the job well done.

Hey Alex, What sway bars did U use and how did U set them up?
Truck really looks nice

They are blue grove swaybars the savage 25 kit. They are still untested along with quite a bit of other stuff on the truck. As soon as I get a sunday without rain I will get some video. Thanks for the compliments

Sweet truck & pics Pope,good to see you found your motivation :).don't worry about the rain,get out there & get it wet ;).

looking good alex! ive never been a fan of the rpm arms in blue, but i like them on your truck, they look good

Looks killer dude. I bet a lot of people wouldn't even recognize it for what it was. Looks like a truggy for sure. I bet some people would even think it was a buggy with the body off, by the way the stance looks. I bet it's gonna do sweet on a track.

Lol no took it to the Carpet race Saturday they loved it but only a few guys knew what it was.

Lookin good Alex! :10:
I just got mine together as well, but no time to run yet :( No way as good looking as yours though.

Great work bud! rockout

next weekend is going to be the first real test for this. Bash at the BMX track. rctruck

Latest posts

Members online

Back