Finally did something.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pope

Well I finally did a bit of work to get the savage together. Still alot to be done but at least I started.

5406efad.jpg

966412a8.jpg

don't ya think sticking the rx box near the header will cause some issues with lets day melting of the plastic and such?

Jr if they were a person I would punch them in the face for being such a pita.

Dan been running it like that since July no problems at all. It will actually have more space once I get the blue groove wing mount ground down so it doesn't push the rear shock tower forward.

Well. Something went wrong when they made this bulk the other is fine but this one did not have threads taped where the front brace for the arms bolts on. So had to tap them out fun times when you don't have a 4m tap. than the grinding for the rsc. Just wasn't in the mood so it was irratating.

You could put some of that mettallic heat reflective tape on that corner of the Rx box where the header is almost touching it. I put a strip of it on my lids where the pipe is just in case. Great stuff I had piece leftover from using on my motorcycle plastics to protect them from the header on that.

You could put some of that mettallic heat reflective tape on that corner of the Rx box where the header is almost touching it. I put a strip of it on my lids where the pipe is just in case. Great stuff I had piece leftover from using on my motorcycle plastics to protect them from the header on that.

good idea mike rockout

Alex good to see that you are over ur winter blahs =) i like how you mounted the radio box might do it the same then i get my stuff from parker. I feel like I'm stealing when ever i duplicate some one else's mod =(

Have you ever punched a hole in your stock fuel tank with the screw from the shocks? The rear tower moves quite a bit if it lands on it. JMO but I see a smashed RX box and header from a bad landing. Other then that it looks great.

I will post up some pics when it is set up right and you will see that the tower won't move very much at all and you have about a half inch between the header and box and the box mount has flex in it as well.

i just don't liek the fact closed rx box with a rx that will build heat which is not good for solder lol i

Look good Alex!! Can I ask why you running the shocks upside down? cornfused

about time you did some WORK! get off YOUR WINTER BLAH BOOTY and do more!! is that what you did after we got off the phone the other night? Alex.....the finals are around the corner (and i still have only one dang savage!) LMAO! j/k. looks good dude!

Well as matt would say the savage gods have smiled down on me. Was looking for a screw this morning and found four standoffs from something. A little cutting is needed but I can make them work. The bling I got off eBay hellfire dressup kit. Figured the silver was cooler than the purple ones I had and for 12 bucks shipped can't go wrong.

Looks good Alex....Now that you have conquered you winter BLAHS!!! I will just box up all my stuff and send it your way and U can get me rolling again...LOL

Glad U got the hellfire parts...I just plan forgot to put the tranny in with it...but we can work that out...hope what I sent will work for you

Alex looks good but fix the angle on the front shocks or they are done with a good jump... Call me

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back