Few Questions for our members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL .. why do you think there is a secret ?
... Just wanna get inside peoples heads ... :drunk: :motorcycle:

I guess the conspiracy theorist in me. I notice you have not filled out the quiz.

I am strictly a Basher, beat it till it's broken .. and hope that it can be fixed. The last time I drove my savage was 30min ago .. trying to tune in my 3 speed .. I GIVE UP ON THAT !!
I spend most of my free time wrenching on my trucks .. and Yes TOO MUCH time talking to all the great members we have .. I spend most of the time driving on the grass and dirt .. There is a lack of bashing spots where i live . So I am always on the look out ...

As far as this thread just curious that's all ..
funny how I got everyone's hopes up tho sorry if I was a let down .. cheer up tho people spring is almost here,

As far as this thread just curious that's all ..
funny how I got everyone's hopes up tho sorry if I was a let down .. cheer up tho people spring is almost here,

If thats the case you're not living up to your name. Where's the chaos from the Jester? :FarleyParty:

cheer up tho people spring is almost here

:jamout: :FarleyParty: :jumpers: :jamout: :FarleyParty: :jumpers: :jamout: :FarleyParty: :jumpers: :jamout: :FarleyParty:
I CANNOT WAIT!!

:jamout: :FarleyParty: :jumpers: :jamout: :FarleyParty: :jumpers: :jamout: :FarleyParty: :jumpers: :jamout: :FarleyParty:​

Basher all the way.
Not enough. It's broken.
Whenever I'm not working or spending time with my son.
4mons ago.
Both. Love the dirt more.

basher all the way
used 2 drive savy everyday wen it is running
guna take it u to property and g up ther on weekends so guna be just weekends.
been 2 weeks since i drove cuz of broken stuff but got money and parts should be here in a few days.
no job just school so after school i got time so i have plenty of time to do anything id need 2 do 2 savvy

A basher
Try to run everyday depending on weather. Always run it on the weekends
Spend many hours a week wrenching on the trucks either fixing or cleaning them.
Last drove the truck on Sat (2/16) at the MJ until I broke it.
Mostly dirt.

Are you a basher or a racer...?
How much do you drive your savage ?
How much Time do you have to devote to your hobby
When is the last time you drove your savage ?
Do you spend more time in the Dirt or pavement

All members who read this please anweser .. Can't tell you why at the moment but Please do !!!!!

OK I'm a BASHER, i drive my truck at least 3 times a week, as far a devoting time its like a second fulltime job, yesterday and right now its snow but when that melts it will be dirt

Members online

Back