Few Questions for our members

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

Are you a basher or a racer...?
How much do you drive your savage ?
How much Time do you have to devote to your hobby
When is the last time you drove your savage ?
Do you spend more time in the Dirt or pavement

All members who read this please anweser .. Can't tell you why at the moment but Please do !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm a basher, and a wannabee racer. i drive my savage three or four times i like to devote as much time as possible to my savvy, even though i only have time durin the week when I'm not in class. i actually drove my savvy today, but i stripped a spur gear, and the lhs down in wapak was closed.

i bash & race,i drive my savage any time I'm not ordering parts lol,i have all the time i want,its been a while doing total rebuild

Basher but plan to race an old NTC3 at a local club this season
Wrenching 1 hr a week
Reading forums this one included ~ 10 hrs/ week
Minimum once a week for ~ 3 tanks (500cc quick fill bottle / 160 cc tank)
Dirt (parks & construction sites)

IMHO a series of forum poll's might get you better data.

Id like to try racing but without any tracks in the area its just bashing really.
When the weather is good I drive it a couple of times a week.
I have a decent amount of time to devote. I work close to home and I have a good amount of time off so I have a pretty good amount of spare time.
Drove my Savy a few days ago but discovered a broken pin on the flywheel. Waiting for replacement parts from HPI right now.
About 50/50 dirt/pavement. or more grass/pavement.

Basher but plan to race an old NTC3 at a local club this season
Wrenching 1 hr a week
Reading forums this one included ~ 10 hrs/ week
Minimum once a week for ~ 3 tanks (500cc quick fill bottle / 160 cc tank)
Dirt (parks & construction sites)

IMHO a series of forum poll's might get you better data.

It could but I have a reason why its this way .. thanks for your reply tho and everyone else

Well you all saw my video, I'm a basher. However I think racing would really fun. Gotta get some hop ups first though. What place do you think my stock S25 would come in...*Sigh...Last

Basher
At least once a week
Too much at the moment-unemployed again...
Last week
I'm always in the dirt/sand
Dave

I have 1 savage for bashing and 1 for racing
I drive it as much as possable pretty much every weekend and more! (about 12+gal/year)
Time devoted=To Much! Yeah right but the wife thinks so.
To long ago, its to cold.
Much more time in the dirt.

I haven't driven my Savage in over 1 1/2 years :( mostly due to lack of time over the past year, and them both being in a state of project/upgrade...LOL

I want to race one and bash the other!!

I am a basher, but i hope to race this summer as there is a new track opening up 20 mins away.

I have used up 7+ gal on the xss alone!!!!

Well this time of the year (mid nov - mid april) i spend almost every waking moment on the hobby , between wrenching, driving, this forum,looking for parts, and of course comming up with ideas lol . But during my working months i still devote around 20 hrs or so a week.

Heh heh heh snow is melting off the savage as i type:yellowhack:

i would say the savage spends about 80%+ on dirt/grass ...... but with my others it would be about 50/50

Are you a basher or a racer...? - hard core basher
How much do you drive your savage ? - everyweekend and durning the week when the weather lets me
How much Time do you have to devote to your hobby - weekend,when i get home from work cause eveyone is sleeping
When is the last time you drove your savage ? -a week ago
Do you spend more time in the Dirt or pavement - dirt,grass,and mud(i love mud)

Are you a basher or a racer...? Bashing, Yard Drifting.
How much do you drive your savage ? I try to drive it as often as I can. Mostly 3 times a week.
How much Time do you have to devote to your hobby? I have a good amount of time in the afternoons, and weekends. I have nothing else to do unless it honey dews.
When is the last time you drove your savage ? 3 days ago, the weather has been crappy.
Do you spend more time in the Dirt or pavement Grass,Dirt, Mud, Weeds,Snow, and more grass.

Are you a basher or a racer...? -- Both, I love racing and also enjoy a good beating of my trucks.
How much do you drive your savage ? -- Quite often, usually daily
How much Time do you have to devote to your hobby -- Alot, I have a job that deals with the hobby and I use most of my free time doing it.
When is the last time you drove your savage? -- A few days ago because I broke it :p
Do you spend more time in the Dirt or pavement -- DIRT FTW!

Are you a basher or a racer...? Basher

How much do you drive your savage ? try a couple times a week (summer time more cause it is light longer)

How much Time do you have to devote to your hobby couple hours a day usually

When is the last time you drove your savage ? 4 days ago

Do you spend more time in the Dirt or pavement 75% dirt (I should say sand thats all there is) and 25% street

Are you a basher or a racer...? Basher... Learning truck control in the air
How much do you drive your savage ? Weekends when I can get my dad or brother in law out to drive.
How much Time do you have to devote to your hobby Weekends mainly
When is the last time you drove your savage ? Last Saturday
Do you spend more time in the Dirt or pavement? Prefer dirt, but grass/street at home. I built a ramp to do back flips off the driveway into the yard. top of the ramp is 4ft from the grass with 45 deg take off angle. One of these days I will hit a tree branch...

Basher
Almost Everyday, Lol I Need Help I Know
I Work On Modding, Cleaning And Researching Everyday
Lastnite I Ran It In My Garage
50/50 Dirt Pavement

Sj
I Hope This Is To Start A Support Group.

Hello My Name Is Dan And I Am Addicted To Rc

my name is kevin and yes I'm a nitroholic lol
i bash em got the 360 in the air down to a science.
run on stone dust and grass 80 percent pavement 20
try to meet on satereday night with the boys around 1600 then 1800 head to the lhs then back to my basement to fix whats broken 1930 head back out
make a night of it good clean fun. in the week i have2to 4 hours tinkering
ran yesterday

definatly a basher need to learn to actually drive the truck to race!
every day at least an hour or two i spend wrenchig
last driven was last week [just did a mid tank]
drive mostly dirt,grass,street just to test[keeps burning off my tires]lol
really want to race just working on my skillz!

I am a basher, and i love the dirt!
my ss4.6 has almost 8gallons on it and the last time i drove it was jus before xmass in the snow. i try to drive it as much as possible cus its so much fin and as I'm still in school and have a part time job i have a lil bit of time at the weekends to work on it.

the only thing that sucks....is waiting for parts to arrive :stickspank:

Are you a basher or a racer...? basher

How much do you drive your savage ? try to every day

How much Time do you have to devote to your hobby 1-2 hours a day

When is the last time you drove your savage ? today:resp:

Do you spend more time in the Dirt or pavement pavement

:bluehack:

Thanks guys .. keep the replies comming .. we have over 130 .. everyday members on here so .. EVERYONE reply !!!!!

Are you a basher or a racer...? Combo, basher that likes to go really fast!!:drunk:
How much do you drive your savage ? Got around 10+ gallons on my X SS, Drive it a couple times a week.
How much Time do you have to devote to your hobby ? Countless hours! On the website several times a day. Wrenching on the savy anytime I get. Any new part is like christmas. Drive it as much as can fit into my schedule.
When is the last time you drove your savage ? 2 months ago. Snow and negative temps makes for poor driving.
Do you spend more time in the Dirt or pavement ? 99% dirt/grass/mudd

I am a basher/racer I try to run every weekend for 4to5 hours some weekends I compete.I drive my truck like it is bullet proof lol. running my trucks take the back seat for nothing but work(gotta pay for the parts)lol I only drive in grass or dirt

in your five part question my answers would have to be. i'm a newbie basher. i drive my savy 3 or more hours a week. i spend 10 hours a week reading all the info i can in here which by the way is awesome for the new guy to the sport. last time i drove it was 2 days ago when the throttle servo went. offroad for me, cause thats why i bought the darn thing for. bash and fix,then bash some more!!!!!!!!!

So SJ, gonna let us in on the secret? Whats this little quiz for?

All members who read this please anweser .. Can't tell you why at the moment but Please do !!!!!

I am a basher

i drive mine every chance that i have that its not broke or the weather is really crapy

For the most parts i have as much time as i have money to fix them wich latley aint much

two weeks ago

I would say 80% dirt and 20% pavment

Members online

No members online now.
Back