**Felix's Race Savage**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the cen racing suspension how is it. is it better then than the stock hpi suspension because i can decide between the lst conversion or cen shocks

Cen shocks are to short... And Lst shocks with all that mounting stuff makes them way to heavy....

This time Ive gone with 4 Xray XT8 rear shocks... they work awesome on my XT8... really high quality parts...

i would have to agree felix, don't leave honestly there a awsome group of people on here and the more people here with knowledge like u have the better!!!

use nova tower's or any other hybread tower and the cen shocks work just fine.

I do have adjustable towers... The Cen shocks are just poor quality and are to short and often bottom to easy from lack of stroke...If you try and solve that problem with thicker oil the shocks become way to stiff and u will bend a shaft...

These shocks are meant to be run as a set of 8 and work very poorly with just 4

Yea that is one sweet savy.I don't have the pations to wait that long to build i have to run mine atleast 1 day a weak or i will melt lol looks good dude :resp:

Yea that is one sweet savy.I don't have the pations to wait that long to build i have to run mine atleast 1 day a weak or i will melt lol looks good dude :resp:

Haha ya man thats why i bought a new 4.6 rtr as a basher...But i love to build something then take it to the races and try it and the fact that the savage is very impractical race truck makes it even more rewarding...

Got my Novarossi N528 XRR... Customized my TVPS and added a tranny... So much work still to do

IMG_1234.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

Sweet engine !!!!! how much did it cost ya ?

I think it cost around 450 after shipping...The engine looks really good inside... the sleeve is ported from the factory

Naked tires? Looking sweet Felix. not alot of TVP there, Don't think they'd hold up to my horrible driving skills, But you obviosly know what your doing. Keep us posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to bring this back from the dead.
What parts are you using to make it wider (the purple stuff/a-arms ect.).
Any links or part #'s .
Thanks for the help.
Jd

Latest posts

Members online

Back