**Felix's Race Savage**

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Felix

Well here she is, still missing a couple things like the STS 702 pipe.. waiting for mail sucks!

Anyway tell me what u think...

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

very nice...very similar to mine, althoug I haven't sprung for the suspension conversion, and I have the red/softer springs for the CEN shocks...I'm not sporting the wing, or RPM arms either...

so I guess not too similar, but I'm using a midtank, throttle mod, CEN shocks with softer springs, Axial .28 w/THS Racing pipe...

looks good bud. what body have you got for it and do you need a extended chassi to do the mid tank mod?
thanks and keep up the good work
4x4

haha race savage, i used to use that term aswell.

looks ace though, have you checked out the corner weights when using the mid tank mod? still not convinced its better for racing myself

the hpi suspenison conversion does look alot neater than any other. shame its purple :p

It's beautiful, but too clean! Give that thing a mud bath then snap some pictures, lol!

looks good bud. what body have you got for it and do you need a extended chassi to do the mid tank mod?
thanks and keep up the good work
4x4

Nope, It depends on how you do it which is a million ways...

:) I know.

Felix-Is that a Pro-Line wing and if so did it just mount right on or were there modifications?

Yes its the Pro-Line high down force wing mounted to a Mugen MBX5 wing mount... I pretty much came up with a way to mount it...

[hs] darkshine;16671 said:
lookin sweet bud. how's the hpi suspension conversion working out for you??

I have yet to test it out I'm heading to the Canadian Winter National in a couple days.... So ill defintily tell u how it goes..

Btw thanks for the all the comments guys...

I'm liking the setup alot. Been debating between the Mugen mount or Tekno Revo mount. Can't wait to see the body it

Well here she is, still missing a couple things like the STS 702 pipe.. waiting for mail sucks!

Anyway tell me what u think...

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0601.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0598.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0605.jpg

IMG_0606.jpg

you got a nice savage there tell me how you like the suspension conversion as i want to get some thing like that. and does it make it wider?? nice truck wat motor is it?looks cool.

Wow i haven't been to this forum in a million years haha

Those are Pro-Line 23mm 1/2 offset wheels with crimefighter MT tires.... if you can, go for the MTR line of tires they are alot better....

Oh and I'm also totally re doing the truck...

keep us posted felix (r u on savage central) is so I think you have some good posts. keep us posted on your progress bud !!

nice ride felix!! real clean look!mine as always is a work in progress as I'm sure most peoples are! this is addicting lol i gotta find the cord for the wifes digital camera to connect it to the computer then i will post some pics but its not as nice as yours yet!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice ride, Felix. very nice.
and by the way... If your trashing the tires and rims,.... you can send them to me.lol

Ya the camera is actually a Canon DVD camcorder on picture mode....

Btw that truck is crap compared to the new racer I'm building its going to be completely changed.... but i don't think I'm going to stick around this forum...ppl gettin mad cause i called somthign stupid which was stupid.....

dat is one sweet ride r u going 2 start racing or are you going 2 just bash round da backyard

Btw that truck is crap compared to the new racer I'm building its going to be completely changed.... but i don't think I'm going to stick around this forum...ppl gettin mad cause i called somthign stupid which was stupid.....

Thanks for answering my Question ...

Please don't leave this forum.. We need allot of well knowledge people like yourself that can bring USEFULL info to this place ..

Is there anyway you can keep us updated on your other savage build ??

Why leave? Your entitled to your own opinion. Everybody could use the help from experienced RCers like yourself.

well if anyone one cares heres how the new truck lookin so far....

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

Pretty much re did everything on the old racer

Hi,

Nice looking truck!

this may be a stupid question, and I know it would not look as good, but wouldnt the down force wing do more good on the front of these trucks? Seems to me like I have plenty of down force on the rear of my trucks.

you would be surprised how squirrelly you get when ur ripping down a long straight...

it also helps with flight

Latest posts

Members online

Back