feedback on this truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you plan on running it? 1/10 stadiums don't have much ground clearance and don't do too well in grass. I run my jato on occasion, but I have it jacked up as high as it will go and I run 17mm buggy wheels on it.

i live in a small subdivision no grass I have streets only its tight . the xl is to big . and sloppy on the handling .for when i don't feel like going out lol

I see. So a little ST lowered with street tires would work well for you. Personally, I'd find one that you can find a big front bumper for as the arms on the ST's tend to be a little fragile. Or at least one you can get RPM arms for. Maybe a used jato... since your going to be on pavement anyway. The two speed in that thing makes it quick as snot.

I probably still have a set of pro-line 12mm rears/bearing fronts with road rage tires for my jato somewhere... had a whole box of tires I used on that thing that I gave up on in the grass before going to buggy wheels/tires... I should dig that out and sell them, or throw them away if they have rotted...

meee 158.JPG meee 144.JPG meee 158.JPG meee 053.JPG meee 148.JPG meee 053.JPG meee 144.JPG meee 144.JPG meee 053.JPG meee 148.JPG meee 158.JPG meee 158.JPG ive had a jato before I liked it till I smashed. it then I had a nitro sport I put 3.5 on it was fast . I wana try the hpi version of the nitro sport it looks cool and from the vids I seen out the box its fast meee 158.JPG

Latest posts

Members online

Back