Failsafe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bully777

How do I set the failsafe because it’s stuck on full throttle

Most 2.4Ghz receivers set the fail safe position to wherever the servos are when you bind the transmitter to the receiver. What transmitter/receiver do you have?

I run spektrum and when I start them up in bind mode, they don't move the servos, then I bind and whatever position the throttle and steering servos were at becomes the home position when signal is lost.

We need to know what radio system you have
The transmitter is a TF-20E
Most 2.4Ghz receivers set the fail safe position to wherever the servos are when you bind the transmitter to the receiver. What transmitter/receiver do you have?

I run spektrum and when I start them up in bind mode, they don't move the servos, then I bind and whatever position the throttle and steering servos were at becomes the home position when signal is lost.

The transmitter is a TF-20E

Latest posts

Members online

Back