Extreme RC Mods Picco P3 drag mod.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fuel all over the back

hi guys,
still breakin in half a gallon, ive noticed fuel all over the right back side of the truck. i know I'm running rich. i could not put any silicone hose cause the dynamite 086 down pipe was to small to hold it. would the fuel eat up the lower arm n damage other things? any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
mines always splattered with gunk to, I'm not sure if it would eat the plastic but i always clean mine with a denatured alcohol and water mix (50-50) and i have a old toothbrush i use to clean the arms and stuff!!

don't know about you guys...but a quick fix i had....especially when i was running and didn't want to get my truck dirty.......was to put a small piece of automotive fuel line zip tied to the pipe and i ran it out the back of the skid on one truck. kept it clean.....and didn't seem to hurt performance at all. and for all the guys that don't use the hpi safety stop.... no more burnt fingers to cut the truck off!!!! just my 2 cents.........

thx 4 the info guys,
cant seem to mount anything on the stinger.see pics n u know why.
i just realise that I'm in the wrong thread. sory guys my bad.wil move to the other thread.

hi guys,
i just finish a gallon for break-in, no problems. now its the waiting game. i hav ordered McCoys mc-8 for performance but it has not arrive. bought it from ebay n i think ther is a problem wit shipment. ordered it 12 days ago n nothing yet. i hav contact the supplier n they hav not gotten back to me.
sory for the vdo delay guys...coming soon.

the hsn is only quarter turn from flush, don't think is lean..great job Robin, another satisfied customer.

Awesome ride you have there dirtbasher and great vids.

yeah u guys r right. the hsn is slightly lean. did 1/8 turn out on the hsn, now ther is continous smoke at top end...thx guys!

we ain't gonna tell ya nothing wrong buddy....don't think there's anyone like that on THIS forum!

we ain't gonna tell ya nothing wrong buddy....don't think there's anyone like that on THIS forum!

why don't u cool off soulja55! i never said there was anybody like that. chill! wasup wit u? no need to get jumpy over small things like this!

why don't u cool off soulja55! i never said there was anybody like that. chill! wasup wit u? no need to get jumpy over small things like this!

DB i.d.t. soulja is being jumpy here, your hpisf bro's are using their experience with the picco (modded picco also) to help you along with your new mill so you get the most out of it. that is what we do.

you were quick to disregard, but when you took the advice it worked for you and that is what this site is all about bobang

i hope peeps see the value in a discussion like this; next new hpisf member who reads this & has a picco can learn a great deal from this thread.

Good luck with your new mill, looks like your havin fun with it. If you have questions on it, you can hit up bankrupter & soulja55 who can help you along as they both have owned & run similar/same mills with similar same mods from same modder so your in good company.

DB i.d.t. soulja is being jumpy here, your hpisf bro's are using their experience with the picco (modded picco also) to help you along with your new mill so you get the most out of it. that is what we do.

you were quick to disregard, but when you took the advice it worked for you and that is what this site is all about bobang

i hope peeps see the value in a discussion like this; next new hpisf member who reads this & has a picco can learn a great deal from this thread.

Good luck with your new mill, looks like your havin fun with it. If you have questions on it, you can hit up bankrupter & soulja55 who can help you along as they both have owned & run similar/same mills with similar same mods from same modder so your in good company.

I'm always thankfull for the good advice but I'm also new in this. no need to get sensitive over this. just don't understand why u guys wanna get angry over a small mistake that a novice always do. by the way i admit i was wrong n there is no need to repeat being harsh. thats my point. anyway, lets cut this silly arguments. I'm out of ere...........

Latest posts

Members online

Back