Extreme RC Mods Picco P3 drag mod.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purenitro

Owner of Extreme RC Mods
Here is a video from MikeNZ. His truck is a IRC extended HD chassis with a 250cc mid tank and the hump pack installed in the very front. He says that he can only roll onto the throttle or it will just flip over wrecking his body lol, it is running a ofna 086 pipe as well. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcuKGMRxsHg

That's what I'm talking about! Just wicked nuts!

Any one out there not want one yet?

My motors on the operateing table...is yours next?

WOW!!!!! That is wicked, now making me wanting one even more..Looks like i better start saving my funds, so i can get on for my FLM Savy!!!!:resp:

That's what I'm talking about! Just wicked nuts!

Any one out there not want one yet?

My motors on the operateing table...is yours next?

Actually I am in line for one. One is being done for me along with a mac pipe. Anyways that vid is insane. Gotta love the bike run. Awesome

yep I'm just waiting till there in production then I'm onboard!! how can you not be wanting a engine that screams,and is easy to tune? and great vid, i love the drag races lol

Thanks guys, I don't rush but all your engines will be done as soon as possible. I forgot to mention the gearing in the vid, it is 17/47 with a three speed and the high speed third gear as well. It has more in it yet, that vid was just after breakin, well under the gallon mark.

Very sweet. Thats great work right there. Love racing the bike. You will get a Picco from me or I will get one from SMF at some point.

Very impressive.

After watching that video I am considering upgrading my stage 2 to a drag mod if it isn't too late.

Just shoot me a pm, the option is still open if you like.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a P3 drag mod. After seeing the vid it impressed the hell out of me. A mac pipe will used with this setup. If you want that kind of top end you need to run a 17/47 and the 3 speed tranny with the 3rd high gear to be were that savage is.

hi guys!
that vdo was sick! i'm waiting in line too. cant really sleep thinkin bout it. mine is wit polished dynamite 086 pipe.

fuel?

hi guys,
wat brand fuel shld i use for my picco p3 drag mod? here available fuel is sidewinder, trinity, byron n tornado. i wanna use 25% nitro n my country is very hot n humid.

25% Byrons gen 2 is my recommendation I also like 25% I don't see a big power jump to 30% But I have also run the trin and the byrons has it by a notable margin

picco p3 drag mod

hi guys,
i just got my picco p3 drag mod by Extreme RC wit dynamite 086 pipe. doing the breaking proses. just listening to the sound of the mill makes me excited. it sounds ridiculous! i love it but unfortunately i cant full throttle it yet. hav run 4 tanks n the temp is good. wil let u guys know the outcome after the break-in process.

hi guys,
i just got my picco p3 drag mod by Extreme RC wit dynamite 086 pipe. doing the breaking proses. just listening to the sound of the mill makes me excited. it sounds ridiculous! i love it but unfortunately i cant full throttle it yet. hav run 4 tanks n the temp is good. wil let u guys know the outcome after the break-in process.

your savage looks sweet, what plugs & fuel you runnin in her? don't forget the video after you run her in

your savage looks sweet, what plugs & fuel you runnin in her? don't forget the video after you run her in

thx frddyj, at the moment I'm using stock picco plug n Byron 25% fuel. will change to McCoy mc59 after half gallon, after a gallon wil change to mc8 for performance advised by 'the man himself' Robin. his been helpful to me even after his done wit my mill.cool guy, thx Robin! n u guys in this forum r great help too.

after breakin wil show u the vdo.

Latest posts

Members online

Back