ERCM's MT Engine Mods Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purenitro

Owner of Extreme RC Mods
As you all know, I have been saying no to sport engines for modification. For a limited time I will offer a MT mod for $75.00 It will not be as violent as the Extreme Drag Mod but will defiantly be a nice gain over stock. You can expect a better bottom end punch with more top rpm as well, with the savings you can pack some more punch with a pipe..... Thunder and Lightning combo :peace:

so whats classified as a "sport mill"?

The doors are open, K's F's the most common of rtr engines and up. There are still limitations, No toki engines or anything along those lines. I just don't want people to be left out because they can't afford $300 for a Picco. The mod will be a very nice gain over stock, it just won't be crazy to the point of tearing up the engine, it's great value for the price I'm charging.

Maybe it's time for a modded axial just as a back up. So what would you Aline this mod with something like a race mod?

oh ok! sounds like a heck of a deal. think i'll send you my 4.1 next month!! lol

The race mod is unique, it changes the engine by making it more efficient and powerful with little to no loss of fuel consumption, often gaining mileage. This mod will not be fuel sensitive, I will be changing some timing profiles increasing power and RPM, it won't turn your engine into a fuel hog but it takes fuel to make power. There will be no mistake that someone had their fingers in the engine when I'm done, I will even sign the head lol.

OK I have the k5.9. Would I see enough gains with this mill to make it worth the $75 plus the cost to ship it? Ot would my money be better spent towards another mill like a stock LRP or Picco? Also, how much extra would it be to get it sent back with one of your pipes? I guess my question is would this mod plus an ERCM pipe make a worthwhile difference on a k5.9? The $75 plus shipping, and the cost of a pipe together, could probably almost get me a better mill.

I am waiting on some testing with my pipe and a 5.9, should happen soon, if testing goes like I think it will, it may be worth it. Until this happens, we all know how the 5.9 runs on conventional pipes, I can make it better but it's your choice.

I am waiting on some testing with my pipe and a 5.9, should happen soon, if testing goes like I think it will, it may be worth it. Until this happens, we all know how the 5.9 runs on conventional pipes, I can make it better but it's your choice.

lol:stickpoke:

so what u trying say??? LMAO!!!!

I wasn't bashing the 5.9, it pushes the truck around just fine, my buddy's kids 5.9 runs great all day long. There is the tester, Matt offered to run a side bleed pipe on a stock 5.9, I know my pipe will help that engine.

hi robin, as i live in the uk and have a k.4.6, have you any idea on postage costs also what power gain would i get and how long would it take, cheers

Yea I think even the picco is considered a sport mill really.

This mod and price can be used on any engine you choose, it can be a top end Nova if that's what you want to do.

Not bad for a little .25 lol.

When are you going to be selling more picco mills Robin ?

It's hard to keep them in stock, they are gone before they even get here. If you can get your hands on one I can do it no problem. Expanding is preventing mass orders of picco's just now, sorry.

Latest posts

Members online

Back