engine upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xtm 457

i recommend the 457 it is very cheap and the money you save buying it you can send it away and get it modded to around 4 1/4 pony's shw me an os .30 or an axial .32 come close. i have the fastest rc in my city and it's a mammoth!!!!! also the new go technologies .28 6 port gets real mean when it's modded it's up there with the $350 $450 italian engines in my opinion
www.racefactorindustries.com for people who haven't seen em:FarleyParty:

Hi guys! :)

A guestion about the engines. Anyone run Nosram .28 EVO in savage? I'd luv to see/hear how it performs.

Cheers!

GET THE LRP YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT AND IF YOU HATE ITPUSH IT OFF A CLIFF :violent-smiley-087: OR RETURN IT

Last edited by a moderator:
I use the Picco .28P3 and have about 4 gallons through it. I have never had any problems, its easy to tune, runs cool, and makes tons of power!!

Hi guys,

just wondering if I install a axial.28 on my savage 25 rtr do I have to upgrade anything else to fit it? or is the engine a pefect fit.

I'm suprised you didnt say something about the crappy axial customer service.

id have to agree with everyone, i saw 2 lrp's in action, and its an awesome engine.

I'm using the LRP Z.28 and its a direct fit with unbelievable power. Its almost impossible to keep the front wheels on the ground. It even wheelies when it shifts to second. I can only imagine what it would be like with a 3 speed.

constant wheelies id imagine. maybe itll get my freakin huge savvy to wheelie.

EDIT: i have a 14/52 on the f4.6 and it doesn't do wheel stands unless i hit a bump, and i still have to finish tuning it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks,

I will look into that. My 3.5 is loosing it's pinch, it may be time for a new engine. I still get power but not like I use to.

Latest posts

Members online

Back