El Camino SS Body review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice Sami. Take all the pics and put the review all together on the first post and it will be complete.

Looks really good sami, I would love to know what al the colors and paint type you used on it, and the order you put the paint on. . that is one of my biggest problems picking paint cant really tell what a color is going to look like till its on and dry.

SavageShaun- before you paint your brnco, a tip Sami gave me a while back that I liked a lot was to get a peice of glass to pratice on. I haven't got one yet but will when I finally decide what colors to get.

John

Sorry I did not get pictures of the paint process. I did not have my camara available and was not going to wait as I needed to get this done. If anyone has Questions or needs help or advice feel free to ask me. I am more than happy to help any of you get the most out of your paint experience. I am by no means a Pro at this but have done several and feel I can be of assistance to some of you. Even if you've done a few yourself I may have some tips or tricks up my sleeve you don't. Thanks. Samisavage (Gregg)

Latest posts

Members online

Back