Ebay polished pipe any good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it will ok for the money. See it can have the pressure return nipple moved from the side to the top which is a nice touch. Take it the grub screw is to blank off which ever hole you don't use.

Nice looking pipe with what looks agood polished finish on it & like Gazzman says gives you option to fit pipe to clear nipple position.
The thing i would say that lets it down is not having a lip at end of exhaust header to help keep silicon coupler in place, but great price!
HPI have there XL polished pipe available now, but more money of course! 👍🏻

Nice looking pipe with what looks agood polished finish on it & like Gazzman says gives you option to fit pipe to clear nipple position.
The thing i would say that lets it down is not having a lip at end of exhaust header to help keep silicon coupler in place, but great price!
HPI have there XL polished pipe available now, but more money of course! 👍🏻
Would be ok if he is going to use his original header, that's if he has one.👍

Thanks for the input guys! I'll just cleanup and reuse my original header. I'll report back when I get it!

Thanks for the input guys! I'll just cleanup and reuse my original header. I'll report back when I get it!
@1badpiter, I like that pipe due to it having 2 positions for the pressure return nipple. Most pipes are for buggies or trucks that have the pipe on the other side so the nipple is in the wrong place and fouls on the TVPs. As you have the XL the header pipe which it comes with keeps the pipe away from the TVPs. That's if you are using an XL header. It fouls if you use the standard savage one.

Latest posts

Members online

Back