DX3S sensors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageboi

Hey, Has any one mounted or do they know how to mount the rpm sensor on a savage xl?

I cant find i decent place to mount it.

Any ideas? Pics would be great.

Thanks Brad.

if you want RPMS then where they tell you(on the engine facing the flywheel). If you want MPH then you need to fabricate something to mount it under the drive shaft like I did. Reason being is the savage is a 2speed so the drive shaft will let you read mph.

Ok thanks for the info. I tryed mounting it where it says but the sensor misses my fly wheel. I modded it so it fits but would still like to see your method as I would like to see mph! Thanks.

Judicator any chance of those pics please mate?

Just a heads up. you'll need a 12" servo extension, zipties(to make it look nice), and a nice spektrum rep(haven't got this yet) to help you setup the "rollout" I believe its different than the flywheel setup. I emailed them but they got back to me and didnt answer my question.

Extension check! Zip ties check rep?!?! Erm il try lol thanks mate it's not a problem. I go on holiday on Sunday so wanted to try it all out before hand. Thanks again.

excellent thanks dude I'm gunna get on that asap and hopefully run it at the week end. just one question whats holding the sensor in place?

I used a servo blank from the radio box on the savage and an piece of servo arm. Then i lined things up as needed drilled and bolted things in place. I was going to buy the mount the losi ten-t uses but i decided to fabricate one first.

Latest posts

Members online

Back