Drivetrain Upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'll try the diff locker for the rear, since my front diffs are in mint condition. Peace.

why would someone take out good diffs and sell them .

then buy so called weaker ones?

I will stick with the hpi style like the people that sold theyr cen diffs. untill someone steps up and stakes theyr rep on this mod.

insert review here please________________________________________________________________________________________________

That sounds like something SJ would do.lol

why would someone take out good diffs and sell them .

then buy so called weaker ones?

I will stick with the hpi style like the people that sold theyr cen diffs. untill someone steps up and stakes theyr rep on this mod.

insert review here please________________________________________________________________________________________________

Because I need quick cash that's why .. They worked perfect .. Also KOMO is running a set and so is my buddy ... (he has 4 gallons on them ) And never has had any diff problems... IMHO I think it's one (if not the best) mod to put on the savage .... There is basically a review done on this allready .. REMEMBER JT's thread ..... Bottom line is this your not going to strip these gears .... there like 3 times as thick as stock hpi .. ALLOT deeper and all around stronger.. you wont strip these diffs if you shim them right

SJ thanks,

please don't beoffended by this.

still doesnt add up

those diffs got sold three times and guess who has them now , JT
he ended up getting the diffs back from apache who got them from sj who got them from jt.

so try it at your own risk I geuss.

Heck e mail jt and buy em back guys. his rep is in great condition here lol lol lol lol olololololololol

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Back