Dies when I hit the throttle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joeyeberhardt

ok quick question when my savage gets warmed up it does when I try to Launch it from stand still to 3/4 throttle..but if I'm Rolling some and mash it it does just fine...I've adjusted the Lsn about a half a turn either way if I go to far lean it won't start up if I go to fat it floods.....am I missing something

I think you are turning the needles too much at one time, all it usually takes is a tiny turn, like 1/12 or 1 hour if you consider the needle housing to be a clock face...... half a turn either way is quite a bit of an adjustment....

Ok I think I got it dialed in...do these motors "load up" like the old two stroke dirt bikes did?? Where if your in it in short hard burst constantly then it kinda floods it? And you gotta run it about half throttle for a second to clear the unused fuel out?

Ok I think I got it dialed in...do these motors "load up" like the old two stroke dirt bikes did?? Where if your in it in short hard burst constantly then it kinda floods it? And you gotta run it about half throttle for a second to clear the unused fuel out?

they do "load up" it is usually when they are idling for a longer period than normal though, although upon deceleration they at times can do the load up and shut down.....

Ok sounds good..I messed with it off and on today and I believe I got it tuned pretty good it is doing wheelies so I think that is a good point to call it good and enjoy it for awhile....looks like wheelie bars and a roll cage is in my future

Latest posts

Members online

Back