destroyed by a savvy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very nice carnage Ive seen mickey take out a revo and drive away. I personally think savages are much much stronger:smiliejam:

40 MPH for an 1/8th scale monster truck let alone the XL is pretty impressive. If i wanted to hit 50, 60, 70, MPH i would have bought a vehicle that would suit that need.

traxxas isnt all that bad..i have multiple t maxxes,a couple of jatos,just got the new slayer,and sold a revo..but i also have 3 savys and a baja 5b.i will always like savys better,hpi all the way,they were my first love..i bash my trucks weekly and they all take a beating,I'm always replacing the same parts on both(spurs,dogdones,ect)..and i gotta say,with the traxxas i just fuel and go,the 3.3 holds a tune that really shocked me..and at first i hated the starting system i really have started to like it..i just throw the slayer on the ground,push a button,and I'm bashing and didnt have to take the body off...sorry just saying that i bash alot and the traxxas have always been reliable and took a beating:duh:

Nice rides killergsxr1 i have cars an trucks from different co,s .If they run i can find some thing to like about it.Right now i,m down to 3 running rides a traxxas a savy an a ae tc3 bl-LiPo.they are all fun.

Nice rides killergsxr1 i have cars an trucks from different co,s .If they run i can find some thing to like about it.Right now i,m down to 3 running rides a traxxas a savy an a ae tc3 bl-LiPo.they are all fun.

thanks wind,i have a ofna 1/8 ultra gt onroad with a .28 and a 2 speed and have hit 69 mph with it clocked with a radar gun...that is max for this car,ive tried to get it to break the 70mph mark and its just to heavy and nitro wont get it faster,ive tried so many motors..so i was thinking to convert it over to a mamba max 7700 kv for maximum speed,the car was built for maximum speed and thats all it sees is speed runs,so I'm thinking the 7700 would super rip..what do you think seeing that you run brushless

thats the widest body i can find other than a 1/5 scale body and that wont work..the reason the wheels stick out is because I'm using buggy a arms for a wide stance..this thing has never even came close to fliping with it this wide

i hit 63 with a small pinion and i just run the 5700 mm,i think i can do a lot better, i need a bigger space and i use a 3s LiPo.I don't think i would convert a nitro car its just to cheap to buy a roller made for it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

Back