decent 4x LiPo charger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J1A1H

I'm getting more and more lipos, and i always charge when I'm in the room... When you have more than 4 lipos it gets hard having the time to be there all the time...

So I'm looking for a charger that will do 4 lipos at a time and program individual charging settings... Nothing too fancy but good quality is important...

Any ideas?? good affordable price if possible

THnaks

flux power i have read tha write up, but don't feel too comfortable doing that with my hyperions, and it would take hours to charge my lipos....

Hey Pure, thanks for the links... i checked them out but noticed that people were complaining how weak they were when charging 4 lipos at the same time... Def very good prices though... ill keep looking around.

THANKS

you know you can charge your Hyperions up to 5c right?

grab the hyperion duo 615i net 3 for $250.00, then get a a p/s with enough voltage to charge at a higher C rating.

not cheap but you'll have some of the highest-quality/most reputable charging equipment on the market.

DSC_0396.jpg
/CENTER]​

ok then frddy ill keep my eyes open for one. looks like all the find are max 1c per port! rubbish!

So those quad chargers won't charge a 8000mah 2s? or it will just take a very long time?

I got a hyperion 606i. I'm looking for a Duo but don't have the money right now. Might sell off a bunch more of my parts.

Latest posts

Members online

Back