Crash at the track

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crash

hello men, had a chance to run on a indoor track for the first time ever.

It was alot of fun although it was pretty tuff to look like ya know how to drive the first time in a drivers stand.

It was 95% buggies, fast buggies. I had no trouble passing them in straight line runs in from of stands but they wooped me everywhere esle.

The savy ran incredible, several CRASHS of course.

The video shot does show the Werks clutch in action. I do like it so far, it is set to snap off the line like a animal.
You will see an prime example of torque and traction as I snap a wheel axle pin in the second tank of fuel. (on film for a laugh)

O'YA one dead body, darn buggies kept crashing into me

Picture235.jpg

Picture230.jpg

Picture229.jpg

Picture234.jpg

Picture221.jpg

Picture222.jpg

Picture228.jpg

hope you liked it, thanks for looking guys and Gals

thanks mrs crash for playn along and shooting video

:resp:​

Last edited by a moderator:
that looks like fun, me & my son loved your vids... may have heard the mrs say "oh, thats gonna hurt" when you blew a tire.
;) :10:

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked it when you came up to the stand dropped it and ran a wheelie all the way down the track. You can stand that truck up, funny to see your wheel rolling by. Loads of power in that truck

thanks guys

ya, freddy thats my wife talking in the video clip where the wheel axle pin broke.

I did have the only wife there, I need freinds to bash with.

The hse next door is forsale if anyone is interested..............lol

man that looks like so much fun!! other then it looks like it was getting a bit smokey in there must have been hard on the eyes... lol

I am buying a plane ticket so I can go to that track with you crash!!! Wish we had a place like that here.....

Sweet pics and loved the wheelie in the video!!!

haha it looked like a cypress hill concert in there. truck looked to be running amazing. i have an axial ill be breaking in the spring, and i hope she runs like that....mind you mines unmodded:duh: nice facility you have there too btw.

Nitro indoors gives me headaches.. Nice track. Does it have nitro days or is it open all week? My track has set nitro days..

thanks guys

yes, it has a venaltaion system

yes, they also have just electric practice too

the truck was running sickkkkkk!

Nitro indoors gives me headaches.. Nice track. Does it have nitro days or is it open all week? My track has set nitro days..

Ya a friend was showing off his nitro truck and started it in his garage with no doors or windows open and in only a matter of 10 seconds or so i could barely see as my eyes were burning and i could barely breath nasty stuff for inhaling lol

Crash looks like you had a great time! A few times I was thinking you stopped just so you could run over the buggies since they were getting in your way. Kudo's to the Mrs for taking great vid.

Crash looks like you had a great time! A few times I was thinking you stopped just so you could run over the buggies since they were getting in your way. Kudo's to the Mrs for taking great vid.

thanks Allan

ya, I didnt want to break anyones expensive race buggies.

Wow.. indoor nitro.. not sure I could take the smell and smoke.

Looks like you had a "wheelie" good time. lol

I went to see the Pro-line challenge held over here two years ago. It was held in a big barn, and even with all the doors open and two huge fans blowing, it was difficult to breathe in there. Still alot of fun though !

IMO it's well worth investing in some sort of face mask to protect your lungs. I used one, and I was only spectating. I glad I did, cus it came out black !

Great vids Crash

Freakin awesome Crash! You look better than I did the first time in the stand at the track. I used to drive on top of pit lane till I got comfortable. Even with better vision over the track it messed me up some how. And what's up with that monster you got? A little softer suspesion and more practice and you'd own that track. Definetly got enough power. Enjoyed the vids.

crash's driving

hey boss i know how it is ,you did better then me one thing i think you had to much power, if you go out there more you will only get better now you know what it's like, it's alot harder then it looks i know it takes alot of coordination,break gas turn more gas more break turn,darn were is my truck, but its all fun ps your lucky to have a wife that will go with you to the races good luck thanks mike

Man I almost missed this great thread!
Way cool Crash- but you know there is a name for drivers like you in the real world-Moving Chicane! lol

Latest posts

Members online

Back