couple of questions about tuning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stigi23

i ran my XL today and after doing WOTs and after letting the throttle to neutral the idle is a little to high so the car rolls a little forward when in neutral, but after 5secs it stops rolling and back to standing still at idle.
Is HSN/LSN to lean/rich?

And also at full tank i got temperature just under 206 and so when i reach half tank (juster under the edge of the midtank) and pretty much towards till the tank is empty i have temperatures around 240. I guess its the htl kicking in. But should i tune the car when i'm at half tank? What temperatures can i safely pull without being to hard on the engine? I know i shouldnt tune exactly by temperature, but just to give me a clue what temperature i should look for.
I have run almost 1 Gallon through my truck now.

Stig Rune

I'm from norway, but the name of the fuel is Rapicon 25% nitro and 11.5% oil, my altitude is 10m (33feet?) or something since i live by the sea. So i should set all the needles to factory settings then start tuning from there?

About the temps, if i have found a good tune, should i just ignore the temps?
Cause i had tuned it and ran good but under half tank i had temps around 300degrees, so i set it back to factory settings being afraid of hurting the engine running it at 300degrees.

Latest posts

Members online

Back