Coreless digital servos with stock radio?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jip, their basically the same, both use Spektrums DSM1 technology and the DX2.0 only has one less channel than the DX3.0. The DX3.0 has a 4 model memory while the DX2.0 only has 2.

IMHO more model memory is always better. On my DX3S i have tree slots assigned to my savage.

1. Is setup for me with everything on full.
2. Is setup for my friends, with the throttle limited to 70%
3. Is setup for my dad, with the trottle limited to 50%

And tree channels gives you a good piece of mind that if you ever deciide to go electric down the road, the third channel is there for reverse.

Thanks thats awesome, i didnt know you could do that, different settings for different peeps, i like it lol

Jip, their basically the same, both use Spektrums DSM1 technology and the DX2.0 only has one less channel than the DX3.0. The DX3.0 has a 4 model memory while the DX2.0 only has 2.

IMHO more model memory is always better. On my DX3S i have tree slots assigned to my savage.

1. Is setup for me with everything on full.
2. Is setup for my friends, with the throttle limited to 70%
3. Is setup for my dad, with the trottle limited to 50%

And tree channels gives you a good piece of mind that if you ever deciide to go electric down the road, the third channel is there for reverse.

i had to run analog servos with my Dig Tx/Rx for a bit till i saved the coin for dig servos. i'm blown away with the all dig set up tho. its killer.

pretty sweet setups you got there & a good idea for different users. i like that my dig Tx can store memory for 10 models (which i never thought id use) but i agree, its sweet having 2.4Ghz on all your r/c's.

I run the hitec 5955tg and love it, they do suck more juice but in 6 months prior to me buying it I burned out 5 hitec 645mg servos in the steering position. I don't think id ever go back to an analog servo. right now I'm wanting to upgrade to a jr digi throttle servo.

Ok to conclude the thread iv just ordered a DX2 system minus servo's http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350237225740&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

And this servo, was a bit cheaper than the 7955tg and i can get the gear sets easier than the hitec if need be, its similar spec, coreless, digital and full titanium geared. http://www.modelsport.co.uk/?CallFunction=ShowSpecification&ItemID=31644

Thanks again for all the advice :DJjam:

damn londoner, If I knew you wanted a dx2 I would have sold you mine with the receiver for 100 shipped. Its in absolute mint condition and I have the original box and owners manual.

I would have snapped that up off you at that price! I wasnt entirely sure what radio i wanted TBH, i just wanted to get on 2.4ghz ASAP, and upgrade the steer and go n woah servo, il use the servox for steering and my current 645mg steer servo will go on throttle/break till i can get a better one, took the truck out today and i could hardly drive for interference, it was a nightmare.

I was watching those dx2 sets for a while, there was 10 available earlier in the week and today was just 2 so i thought id better grab one before they go.

I read the dx2 online manual and got a bit confused by it all but I'm sure il figure it out lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back