Collection pics:Baja 5b,Firestorm,Savage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Air

Everyone likes a few pics now and then,I know I do,so here are a few pics of our collection.My bro(stevage) just got a HPI Baja 5b SS and has his highly modified savy on ebay,but has no bids on it yet.The Firestorm is mine.:cool: I got lucky and took a nice Baja wheelie action shot!Also,a few pics of the collection.:
The wheelie pic!:
0092-Copy.jpg

The collection:
0012-Copy.jpg

0022-Copy.jpg

0032-Copy.jpg

0052-Copy.jpg

How do you like em'??

I kinda feel bad leaving my savy as it was almost becoming a part of me(if you know what i mean).But its one those things where you just can't afford to own both.

thats sucks u have to sell your truck but anyway how much will u take for it and i can meet u to pick it up i live in the lancaster/brownstown area u really are not that far from me and then we should meet up and go bashing sometime.

My lowest offer i'll take is 475$.I spent almost more time upgrading the thing than runnin it,so alot of the parts are barely used.
I would be into meeting you if you are interested in buying it.

i really don't have that type of money right now maybe after this guy at work buys my ss but we should get together and go bashing anyway,where do u guys run your trucks

Is the firestorm the nitro version? I like the wheels/tires. how do you like the firestorm? I ask b/c i'm looking at getting a firestorm with the new flux Brushless set up.
Good luck on the auction Steve, and nice collection!

chrisw:We run our trucks at our 10 acre lot.We have a track in our woods.
NLRC:Yes I have the Nitro version of the Storm.It is very Savage like with it's durability + ST style quickness!Very fun to drive!I spent only 20-30$ in repairs and I put 4.5 gal through it!
The wheels and tires are not the stock ones,the tires are proline 2.2 moabs with HPI chrome scorch wheels.

Members online

Back