Collection pics:Baja 5b,Firestorm,Savage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Air

Everyone likes a few pics now and then,I know I do,so here are a few pics of our collection.My bro(stevage) just got a HPI Baja 5b SS and has his highly modified savy on ebay,but has no bids on it yet.The Firestorm is mine.:cool: I got lucky and took a nice Baja wheelie action shot!Also,a few pics of the collection.:
The wheelie pic!:
0092-Copy.jpg

The collection:
0012-Copy.jpg

0022-Copy.jpg

0032-Copy.jpg

0052-Copy.jpg

How do you like em'??

I kinda feel bad leaving my savy as it was almost becoming a part of me(if you know what i mean).But its one those things where you just can't afford to own both.

thats sucks u have to sell your truck but anyway how much will u take for it and i can meet u to pick it up i live in the lancaster/brownstown area u really are not that far from me and then we should meet up and go bashing sometime.

My lowest offer i'll take is 475$.I spent almost more time upgrading the thing than runnin it,so alot of the parts are barely used.
I would be into meeting you if you are interested in buying it.

i really don't have that type of money right now maybe after this guy at work buys my ss but we should get together and go bashing anyway,where do u guys run your trucks

Is the firestorm the nitro version? I like the wheels/tires. how do you like the firestorm? I ask b/c i'm looking at getting a firestorm with the new flux Brushless set up.
Good luck on the auction Steve, and nice collection!

chrisw:We run our trucks at our 10 acre lot.We have a track in our woods.
NLRC:Yes I have the Nitro version of the Storm.It is very Savage like with it's durability + ST style quickness!Very fun to drive!I spent only 20-30$ in repairs and I put 4.5 gal through it!
The wheels and tires are not the stock ones,the tires are proline 2.2 moabs with HPI chrome scorch wheels.

Members online

No members online now.
Back