christmas finally came

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmanglona

Picture.jpg

i finally got my 5 inch tvp's from newera...compare it to the stock tvp's on the bottom of the pic's. i also got the tank mount, my aluminum shock towers,
and wing mount.

fastlanemachine came through and also sent me there aluminum extended arms and hd dog bones...the bones are super beefy.

i also got the hd integy front and rear bumper. man i cant wait to get my roller from sickhobbies.

oh yeah i got some integy msr8 spring...on my big bores. i'm gonna double the big bores on each corner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that looks like a ton of fun. You will most definitely have to post pictures on this build and keep us updated. That thing will be sick. What mill or mill's are you planning on running on that thing?

as for the mill i'm still alittle undecided. i really want to send my mill to either pure or abmods...but i probably wont make my choice until the last minute...i'm either gonna go with the picco ooooorrrrrrrr maybe spend the extra cash on a nova. i have also been thinking about the os 30vg. its hard to decide. you don't see it but i also got lundsford hinge pins. i'll keep you guys updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Lord those are some long, shiny, tvps. Looks like another fun build, i am subscribed and can't wait for some pics of the progress.:bling:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back