check out my t-maxx savy x

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

609savage

ok, since i put my new savy xl tvp's on i was wondering on what new body to put on..since the old body will not fit..but none the less it is all beat up anyway...i was on ebay(of course) and came across the new tmaxx body and it said it is the extended version...so, for 25 shipped i figure why not and try it...plus the carbon fiber on it is hot...its a good color mix with the hpi purple...and the white wheels with the purple 23mm adapters go great...ok fellow savy owners..give me your opinion..thanks

well i also did that for when i take it to the track or some bashing grounds ..if there any tmaxx owners they will wonder why they are gettting smoked ...when i take the top off......tada>>>>> its not a tmaxx lol

Just be prepared for the people telling ya to trash the Tmaxx body LOL

Don't worry, you're not the only one around here that ever ran a 'Maxx body on a Savage! (BTW..This isn't me!)
DSC05348.jpg

DSC05752.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Running a maxx body on a savage DOWNGRADES IT BIGTIME!!!!!!!!!!

lol just messing with you guys. I think the body looks really cool, just get the maxx and traxxas part off of it and it will be killer :D

well if your looking for another body besides a tmaxx body the f 350s and 650s works well with extended chassis lol i have a pink 350 my neighbor gave me when i bought some fuel from him lol the pink panther will kill your family hahahaha

OK I'm biting my tongue big time.:nono: I so just want to flame the crud out of you for this :slapped: The fit is good the letters kill me! Over all shape and color are good too. But in no way am I going to condone this!!!:stickspank: I have a list of body's that will fit and I'm so tired none are coming to mind that have not been listed already. When I come out of this haze Ill post back. 8T fit too but thats not the one I run and want to say. Owell ill be back sorry. :duh:

Looks good except the words. Get some HPI racing or Savage decals or even some HPI savage forum stickers and cover that trash up. lol.

OK I'm biting my tongue big time.:nono: I so just want to flame the crud out of you for this :slapped: The fit is good the letters kill me! Over all shape and color are good too. But in no way am I going to condone this!!!:stickspank: I have a list of body's that will fit and I'm so tired none are coming to mind that have not been listed already. When I come out of this haze Ill post back. 8T fit too but thats not the one I run and want to say. Owell ill be back sorry. :duh:

You ok bank.....?:stickspank:

new pics with tmaxx stickers removed

ok ...i took zud00's advice and used the stickers that came with my kit..luckily i didnt throw them away...well, here is the tmaxx body all savy'd out...give me some opinions...aslo where can i find teh 650 bodies? are they clear or already painted...can i search prolines site or is it for another rc car manufacturer...

Members online

No members online now.
Back