Center diff Conversion Flux XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savage 6768

Hi All.
Can someone help me to clarify about the center diff conversion. Do I have to buy the complete transmission like the one on the rc4me website or can I just buy the center diff with the 30t gear, holder and the out put shafts and put it in my flux hp gearbox
Thanks in advance

As far as I can tell you need their complete centre diff gearbox at 58usd and a 44t spur gear. Or you look at the Alza centre diff plus a centre diff and pinion and relocating esc. I haven't seen any reviews of the rc4me centre diff.

As far as I can tell you need their complete centre diff gearbox at 58usd and a 44t spur gear. Or you look at the Alza centre diff plus a centre diff and pinion and relocating esc. I haven't seen any reviews of the rc4me centre diff.

Ok thought that might be the case. Starts to be a bit pricey for both options plus shipping to NZ. Might have to look at making my on version as I did in my standard size parts build flux, only problem I had was temps were getting a bit high with the 11/50 pinion spur set up runing 2200kv on 6s set up.

Maybe try lower kv and longer motor on 6s, such as a 4092 about 1500kv. I just run 4s. How quickly was it getting hot and what temps were reaching? Running bigger/heavier tyres?

How did you make your own centre diff version? Used standard gearbox or alza style diff mount?

Latest posts

Members online

Back