cdi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you scroll back up to post#6, i posted links. i got the second one, not knowing the plug size. but the first one will work for a 14mm plug and its cheap than the one i got. if i ever need another one, i will be ordering the first one
Thanks I'll look for it

Not real sure how pm

I edited your post, no need to have random people spamming your phone number. ;)

To PM (private message), go to the upper right corner of the site.

upload_2017-1-31_7-37-29.png

Click inbox.

upload_2017-1-31_7-38-11.png

Then, start a new conversation.

Or an even easier way is to click the persons name you wish to PM and click start conversation......

Reviving an older thread... I purchased the HobbyKig CDI as I’m having issues with the HPI one (the second one, to be precise).
I spent almost an hour playing something that felt like Tetris with the two 6V hump packs and the new, bigger HobbyKing CDI. Despite my best efforts, I could not make it fit to close the lid of the battery box.
Nothingbetr2do, can you explain what exactly you did to make the CDI fit in the battery box? If you find the time, a picture of you battery box would be super helpful!
Thank you so much in advance for all your help!

I tested an MVVS ICU-L CDI on my octane, and that worked fine. I did however need to invert the signal from the hall sensor.

But it's a high quality durable CDI.
Hello can u please let me know which cdi you used for the Savage. I am having problems with mine I wanna know where to get one and how to invert the signal from the hall sensor? Thank u

can I buy this as a replacement CDI

does cm6 stand for 10 mm?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191023-175336.jpg
    Screenshot_20191023-175336.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 12
I wa

I was lookin at those as well I don’t see why it wouldn’t work and I believe that it fits the cm6 plug you can also search rc cm6 coil pack and it should bring up ones you can use
I ordered these a few days ago.
I expect to have it at home this week or next week.
it seems that the sensor cable connection is different but that is hard to see on the pictures

I ordered these a few days ago.
I expect to have it at home this week or next week.
it seems that the sensor cable connection is different but that is hard to see on the pictures
Know it’s an older thread but did your Cdi box work and was the plug the same or different

I did a quick search on eBay, "CM6 CDI" & it gives you all kinds of POSSIBLE options for CDI replacement, as the stock replacement units are either M.I.A. or way overpriced. "CM6" is the spark plug type that the CDI is designed for, which is the plug that the Octane uses. Whether or not these units will be durable in the long run is always a concern, but you can buy 3-4 of them for the price of a stock HPI CDI unit. Hope this may help...This is the route I will try if/when my CDI gives up the ghost. Good luck guys, Its warming up here in Wisconsin, & I'm gettin ready...!!

I did a quick search on eBay, "CM6 CDI" & it gives you all kinds of POSSIBLE options for CDI replacement, as the stock replacement units are either M.I.A. or way overpriced. "CM6" is the spark plug type that the CDI is designed for, which is the plug that the Octane uses. Whether or not these units will be durable in the long run is always a concern, but you can buy 3-4 of them for the price of a stock HPI CDI unit. Hope this may help...This is the route I will try if/when my CDI gives up the ghost. Good luck guys, Its warming up here in Wisconsin, & I'm gettin ready...!!
Same here temps are bouncing around got to run octane twice but still waiting for some steady temps to tune a X and a sav.21

Hi someone has replaced the spark plug CDI with ngk lc05efk nr. 8050 E09043 for cm6? It's better than original?

Best regards

Latest posts

Members online

Back