castor blocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mickey

just me
ok so i have snapped 4 castor blocks all in the same fashion. all 4 looked like this
eehhhh3002.jpg

so after a trip to the lhs i have these installed

eehhhh3003.jpg

eehhhh3005.jpg

and before you ask yes they are

eehhhh3006.jpg

so i will see how they hold up and give a review back on them.

i have put about 4 tanks on the castor blocks and they are so far holding up well not bent yet. the turnbuckle eliminators i can say they are well worth it i have about 2 gallons of hard bashing on them and they are still good

cool mickey. did i miss it or did you say how much they set you back? i ran the rear integys on my sav for a few gallons... love them, vis has em now.

standing by for your review caz ive seen your bash vid & if they hold up on your savage then I'm gonna say theyre worth the money.

so far bent 3 4ml pos shock shafts! just changed to big bores! I think the only reason these castor blocks are still holding up is that i'm using RPM A Arms providing a little flex to help out the castor blocks
-big bores rule!!!:smiliejam:

ok i have bashed these things hardi hit a curb at about 30 with no damage to them. fred i didnt say how much they set me back lol it was 32 canadian dollars for these they arnt the hd model either. these castor block have also been insalled in a freinds savage and they are holding up on his to with multiple cartwheels.
price at 32 canadian - 8
fit -10 nothing needed to be modded or changed
durability - so far 10 surprising for an integy product
would i recommend them - yes

Latest posts

Members online

Back