busted servo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmanglona

PICT0127.jpg

that right there is my steering servo with broken teeth and all. so now i need a new one. i know hitech is highly recommended. so what i want is a high torque servo with all metal gears that wont cost over 2 hundred dollars...i don't know how much high end servos cost so a little help is needed. thanks

the tower pros arny bad there 2 for 25 bucks and there rated 11.2kg which is well over 200oz and there decent servos.

2 for 25 bucks??? that sounds too good to be true...but doesnt the rule "you pay for what you get" applies?

there are others that will say that 2 ather guy said he's been using it for 2 years a steering servo and hasn't had a problem. I got the mg995 it's a digi servo a little noisiy and doesn't center perfect but works well for a steering servo you can get the mg996r I think it is it's the upgraded version that takes those problems away for 13 bucks each.
Got to hobbypartz.com they have a bunch of servos to choose from.

The hitec 645 is a very good servo also. I currently run it in 3 savages and a buggy.

I'm using airtronics and love it.
94359Z it has a heatsink and 200oz torque at 6v and .10 to 60deg its coreless and digital also.

If you have $200 to spend then you can get an amazing servo for that price. I would go with a JR 8711. It has over 400oz of torque and speed is 0.16sec if I remember off the top of my head. If you want more speed go with a 9100S or 9100T. The 9100S has 180oz torque and speed is 0.06sec, and the 9100T has 370oz and 0.15sec speed. Any of those are great servos and all have a 3 year warranty no questions ask.

If you are looking for a servo for cheaper but are also recommend and used often, go with a HiTech HS-5645MG. It has 164oz torque and 0.18sec speed. It also has a one year warranty.

Of course the first three I listed will completly wreck the HS-5645MG, but for the price it's a great servo. You cant go wrong with any I listed.

Latest posts

Members online

Back